Sunday 30 November 2014

Billing Analysis

I am going to be looking at three billings/credits from the films "The Ugly Truth", "50 First Dates" and "You've Got Mail" so that I know how romantic comedy billings are structured so that when making my movie poster it will look authentic.




After looking at these billings I have discovered that they all include the same information mostly in the same order. The information included and the order is as follows:
  1. The production company or companies 
  2. Name of director 
  3. Name of the film
  4. Name of the main actors 
  5. The names of the other important crew members including who the music is by, the editor, production designer, director of photography, who the screenplay is by and perhaps more
  6. The name of writers 
  7. Director's name again
The order may be slight different in different billings but at least now I will know what needs to be mentioned in my billing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment