Sunday 15 March 2015

Prop, Costume And Location List

Costumes:

  • For my main characters, I made sure that in each shot they changed outfits to show that it is happening in a different location and at a different time. 
  • I wanted the male central protagonist to be well dressed and always looking smart at the beginning, and then towards the end become more and more relaxed with what he was wearing to show that he is forgetting about his dating rules
  • For my female central protagonist, I want her to look nice, but she can be fairly casual to show she is a cool and relaxed person
  • For my minor characters, they just wore that they were wearing at the time in my trailer as it was likely that they would only feature once anyways 

Prop List:
  • A bunch of flowers to hand to a man and then throw in the bin later in the trailer 
  • A white board and pen 
  • A broken or fake phone 
  • A cardboard box
  • Crockery, cutlery, bottle of wine and flowers for the dates 

Location List: 
  • Flat in Primrose Hill
  • My house and garden
  • A street in Primrose Hill to cross
  • Two other dining rooms
  • My friends garden 

No comments:

Post a Comment