Wednesday 25 March 2015

Software and Hardware Used

When creating my marketing campaign I used many different forms of hardware and software to help me create my poster, teaser trailer and magazine front cover, and also for my research and planning:

  • Blogger- used as a diary for all my research and planning tasks 


  •  Soundcloud- to store audio files and sound effects used


  • Spotify- to create a playlist of potential songs for my teaser trailer


  • Photoshop- for analysing existing magazines and posters and then creating my own


  • Adobe Audition 1.5- for recording and editing any audio for my teaser trailer- I was familiar with using this from my AS coursework 


  • Avid Media Composer- this is a video editing software that I used to edit my trailer 


  • Video Camera (Panasonic HDC TM900)- to record my teaser trailer

  • Iphoto- to organise the photos I took 


  • Digital Camera- to take photos of possible locations and shots of actors for my poster and magazine front cover 





















No comments:

Post a Comment