Thursday 11 December 2014

Questionnaire For My Teaser Trailer

Below is my questionnaire asking my target audience about what they will expect to see in a romantic comedy teaser trailer. I will distribute my questionnaire only to fans of the Romantic Comedy genre (I will ask them if they have seen films from the genre such as "The Ugly Truth and "The Back-up Plan" before asking them to fill out the questionnaire).

The information I gather from this primary research will be incorporated with the conventions I have noticed form analysing teaser trailers from the genre, before I add these conventions to the teaser trailer I will create.

1) What kind of music will you expect to hear in the trailer?

- Slow and sad
- Upbeat and happy 
- Scary and tense 

2) How do you think the two central protagonists relationship should be portrayed throughout the trailer?

- Close throughout the entire trailer
- Close at the beginning of the trailer and get less close throughout 
- Start distant in the trailer and as the trailer progresses they get closer 

3) Would you expect to see a tagline in a teaser trailer?

- Yes
- No
Don't know

4) Would you expect to see the names of the actors in my teaser trailer?

- Yes
- No
- Don't know

5)  Would you expect to see the same font as on my poster in my trailer? 

- Yes
- No
Don't know 

No comments:

Post a Comment